Injury Representation in Katy, Texas
The state of Texas is home to some of the most populated cities in the United States, including San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. There are more than 26 million individuals who call Texas home; with so many people on the Texas roadways, it comes as no surprise that thousands of individuals are involved in motor vehicle accidents each year.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Katy, contact Adams Law Firm at (800) 559-0593 or fill out an online contact form right away for help.
Why Do I Need a Car Accident Personal Injury Attorney?
It’s no surprise that insurance companies want to pay as little as possible to accident victims. They would prefer to pay nothing at all. To meet these goals, insurance adjusters often resort to deceptive tactics in order to trick accident victims into admitting fault or accepting lowball settlement offers. Without a lawyer, it is likely that you will not realize that you are being manipulated by insurance agents until it is too late.
Personal injury attorneys have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies. They know how to negotiate with insurance to ensure that you get the full amount of compensation you need. Lawyers have the knowledge, skill, and resources to investigate your accident, gather the necessary evidence, consult with experts, and craft a compelling claim. Injured people tend to get more compensation for their injuries if someone with personal injury legal experience represents them in court or through the settlement process.
Why Call Our Car Accident Lawyers?
At Adams Law Firm, we strategize and develop a plan tailored to each of our clients, so that they can get the best result possible. Our attorneys have outstanding legal skills, and they have the experience to effectively fight insurance companies. Their no-nonsense approach has garnered positive recognition and led to high-dollar awards for clients.
When choosing the right personal injury lawyer, clients often gain advantages by hiring lawyers who not only know the law, but also, regularly demonstrate that they understand how their clients can benefit from it. Our lawyers genuinely care about our clients. We also boast:
- 35+ years of award-winning legal advocacy
- Millions of dollars won for our clients
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas
- AV Preeminent® Rating for ethics & legal skill
These accidents cause hundreds of people to face hospitalization for their injuries. These victims must also deal with insurance companies and hefty medical bills. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, you need to work with Adams Law Firm right away. Our firm is dedicated to helping accident victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Call (800) 559-0593 or email our team today to request your FREE case evaluation!
Types of Automobile Accidents Our Firm Handles
At Adams Law Firm, we can handle a wide variety of auto accident cases, including accidents related to:
- Speeding – Drivers who do not follow speed limit laws have a harder time stopping suddenly and put everyone on the road at risk.
- Drunk Driving – Drivers who are impaired by alcohol or drugs are some of the most dangerous drivers on the road. They lack judgment, cannot react well, and often, are unaware of what they are doing. People are killed by intoxicated drivers every day.
- Reckless Driving – People who drive aggressively or recklessly by violating traffic laws, weaving in and out of traffic, running red lights and more put everyone at risk.
- Distracted Driving – When someone’s eyes aren’t on the road for even a few seconds or when their mind is elsewhere, devastating accidents can happen. Distracted driving includes any activity that takes a driver’s focus off the road, including texting, talking on the phone or to passengers, eating, drinking, applying makeup, changing the radio, and more.
- Mechanical Malfunction – A mechanical malfunction can be disastrous. Drivers may experience their brakes locking up when they try to stop their cars, seatbelts malfunctioning, and airbags failing to deploy. These and other mechanical malfunctions can make accidents worse, or even cause them. When a car manufacturer is negligent and sells a defective vehicle, they can be held accountable.
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by these or other issues in Katy, Adams Law Firm can help.
Examples of Car Accident Injuries
Common injuries that car accident victims face can range from painful neck and back injuries to head and brain trauma. Lacerations, broken bones and other complications may also arise from car accidents. These injuries can often lead to long-term complications and may require surgery and physical therapy. Victims may also miss work for extended periods of time during recovery.
Medical bills can quickly add up, and insurance companies have been known to act in bad faith and deny coverage or severely low-ball victims in their times of need. After an accident, it is vital that you work with an attorney who is dedicated to your well-being and will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Our Firm Can Fight for You!
Our team is not afraid to aggressively litigate your case and help you determine who is at fault so that we can bring the wrongful party to justice. We understand that this time in your life may be stressful, but we are highly experienced in providing outstanding representation to our clients in their times of need. If you have questions or concerns regarding your particular situation, do not hesitate to contact Adams Law Firm right away and schedule a case evaluation with a trusted Katy personal injury lawyer today!
Need a car accident lawyer in Katy? Call (800) 559-0593 today!
The Adams Law Firm Difference
Attorney Will Adams has fulfilled and maintained the rigorous requirements to become a certified expert in both personal injury and Civil Trial Law.
by H-Texas Magazine
Recognized as leaders in the field, we have been voted top lawyers in personal injury law for the Houston area. We are known for skilled, dedicated advocacy.
Our firm has garnered this top peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell® due to a reputation for meeting the highest standards in ethics and legal excellence.
Our lead trial attorney has been recognized as one of the top litigators in all Texas, known in the legal community as a leader in the personal injury field.