Will Adams is the firm’s lead trial attorney and represents clients in serious personal injury and death cases. He is Double Board Certified and a life member of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has been recognized as One of the Top 10 Trucking Trail Lawyers in Texas by the National Trucking Trial Lawyers, one of the 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas by The National Trial Lawyers, and as a leader in his field by Texas Monthly Magazine, H Texas Magazine and other publications. Will is also on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, currently serving the citizens of Texas as TTLA’s President Elect. He will serve as President of TTLA during the 2019 Legislative Session.
Will is married to Crista Ravkind Adams and together they have one son. When Will is not in the courtroom working on his clients’ behalf, he can be found logging miles on the local bayou jogging trails.
Professional Activities and Honors
- Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers in Texas, The National Trucking Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas, National Trial Lawyers
- Houston’s Top Lawyers for Personal Injury and Houston’s Top Lawyers for the People, H Texas Magazine, 2006 – present
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyer, 2010 – present
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2004 – 2005
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- American Association for Justice Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Texas Association of Civil Trial & Appellate Specialists
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, President Elect and Director
- American Association for Justice
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Past Director
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, JD
- Southern Methodist University, BA
The Adams Law Firm Difference
Attorney Will Adams has fulfilled and maintained the rigorous requirements to become a certified expert in both personal injury and Civil Trial Law.
by H-Texas Magazine
Recognized as leaders in the field, we have been voted top lawyers in personal injury law for the Houston area. We are known for skilled, dedicated advocacy.
Our firm has garnered this top peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell® due to a reputation for meeting the highest standards in ethics and legal excellence.
Our lead trial attorney has been recognized as one of the top litigators in all Texas, known in the legal community as a leader in the personal injury field.