Tad Adams works side by side with his brother Will on all of the firm’s personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Tad serves on several local boards, including the Katy Youth Basketball Association and the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce. Tad is married to Mindy Davis Adams, the firm’s Chief Financial Officer and Firm Administrator. They have four children ranging in age from 9 to 26. He is passionate about coaching basketball, and is still trying to understand his youngest daughter’s latest obsession: jumping horses.
Professional Activities and Honors
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Verdict Club
- William Mac Taylor American Inns of Court, Former Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Former Director
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Former Director
- Katy Area Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman of the Board
- Katy Performing Arts Society, former Vice Chairman
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, JD, 1990
- Phi Delta Phi
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Federal Civil Procedure II
- Associate Editor, Southern Methodist University Law Review.
- Baylor University, BA, English, 1987
- George Foundation Scholar
The Adams Law Firm Difference
Attorney Will Adams has fulfilled and maintained the rigorous requirements to become a certified expert in both personal injury and Civil Trial Law.
by H-Texas Magazine
Recognized as leaders in the field, we have been voted top lawyers in personal injury law for the Houston area. We are known for skilled, dedicated advocacy.
Our firm has garnered this top peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell® due to a reputation for meeting the highest standards in ethics and legal excellence.
Our lead trial attorney has been recognized as one of the top litigators in all Texas, known in the legal community as a leader in the personal injury field.